Community of Support
We partner with many sponsors throughout the area to help plan and execute our events. We sincerely thank all of our sponsors who help us with both financial support and important professional advice.
Take a look at our sponsors below, and please get in touch if you would like to sponsor our event. firstname.lastname@example.org
The County Kids of Steel race is for kids between the ages of 3 and 17 years where participants swim, bike and run. The event accommodates up to 300 kids, their families and 200 volunteers.
The County Kids of Steel is run entirely by volunteers and could not continue without the support of our generous sponsors.
In order for this event to be successful, we need assistance from organizations and businesses like yours! Donations of goods, services, and monetary funds will assist us in providing a safe environment, refreshments and rewards for all participants and volunteers. Our race participants will receive a race kit, lunch, beverage, a medal and a t-shirt. This year, we have three levels of sponsorship:
PLATINUM SPONSOR $500 (donation in cash or goods)
● Business name and logo on our website as well as on our Kids of Steel t-shirts ● Space for a company banner hung on race day
● Space for a small booth to promote your business or product on race day
● Space for any coupons, advertising or giveaways in the kids’ race kiit
GOLD SPONSOR $200 - $499 (donation in cash or goods)
● Business name on our website as well as on the back of the Kids of Steel t-shirts
● Space for a company banner hung on race day
SILVER SPONSOR: UNDER $200
● Any promotional items for the kids’ race kits, food items or course materials and equipment, etc.
● Sponsors names will also be included on our website
Due to the overwhelming community support, we are only able to print logos of businesses who are platinum level sponsors on Kids of Steel T-shirts. Gold sponsors will still have their business name (in print only) on the t-shirts. Donations not received on time risk not having their business name placed on our T-shirts as T-shirts go to print May 15, 2018.